FANDOM


San Oof is a ghost town that was located in southern California in the United States. This town however, was bombed on September 11, 2007, 6 years after the attacks on the World Trade Center in Manhattan. San Oof is only 5 miles away from the SmartAngrybirdsrio Republic of Mexico border.

History Edit

San Off was founded in 1823 along a small flowing creek. It was claimed by the Angrybirdsrios since 1902, when a few until when it got abandoned in 2007. On September 11, 2007, the OD'ers planned an attack on the Angrybirdsrios, bombing San Oof with an uranium bomb. The small town was evacuated eventually to Los Angeles and Sacramento, and eventually to Phoenix, Arizona.

Aftermath Edit

This have left at least 5 people dead and the entire town devastated. Hours later on the same day, SmartAngrybirdsrio Republic of Mexico declares war on the OD'ers (Online Daters).

Demographics Edit

As of August 2007, there were 108 residents living in this city. 70% of the residents were Angrybirdsrios. The other 30% were only Devs.